November 18, 2011

365 days of His Word

"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed".
Proverbs 11:25 (NIV)

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon Kelly's blog "Fly With Me" . At the right hand corner of her blog I saw the words Join the Challenge. 365 days of His Word. I was curious so I clicked on the cute little button.

The challenge, to join fellow blogger's in reading the bible every single day for an entire year.

I loved the idea, so I'm joining in. Last year along with my church I began the same journey as Kelly and many others. I'm now towards the end of my second year gearing up for my third with no end in sight.

"It is written:'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God'." Matthew 4:4 (NIV)



(Justin Lowery Flickr)


Blog Archive