November 11, 2011

The Crown

Thank you to The Graphics Fairy for the beautiful crown clip art I used in my banner and for making it so easy to have access to such beautiful clip art. I enjoyed looking through all the clip art trying to find a logo for this blog.

When I came across this crown music lyrics and scripture came to my mind. I knew at that moment I was going to use it in my banner.

The banner is one of several I made. This one being the last. I'm really pleased with how it turned out considering that I made it in Microsoft Word Processor and Paint.

To anyone else it may look like an ordinary banner. To me, it represents everything I hope this blog to be. A source of Love, Beauty and Inspiration.

Love: If The Graphics Fairy didn't love finding vintage clip art I wouldn't have this crown to make this banner.

Inspiration: Despite not using the programs most people use to create their logo and banner, I was inspired to use what I had. No matter what, there is always something we have that can be used.

Love + Inspiration= Beauty. I love my banner. "It's beautiful" in the words of my Mom. Approval from Mom. Priceless.




Via (Dalidecals)


Blog Archive