December 02, 2011

Create A Gift Wrapping Station

Inspiration Workshop Prompt: Holiday How-to.

There's nothing I love more than a beautifully wrapped gift. I am all about presentation. But I have to admit I have been guilty of just tossing a gift in a generic store box and heading out. I'm hoping to never let that happen again because it's not me. I really do enjoy taking the time to wrap gifts. When I came across this wrapping station I thought it was perfect to share for the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop Holiday How-to.


Martha Stewart gift wrapping station
(How-to instructions)

How easy and fun is this wrapping station? Everything you need to wrap your holiday gifts all in one place that does not require much room.

Here is another great and simple example of a gift wrapping station.

closet
Better Homes & Gardens gift wrapping station
(How-to instructions)


Along with my favorite wrapping paper I would add some rolls of my favorite fabric. I LOVE small gifts wrapped in fabric.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!



Blog Archive