January 06, 2012

January Shop Love

Yes! It's time for my January Shop Love pick. I'm so excited to share City Chic Country Mouse with you. I love this shop. It makes me happy for so many wonderful reasons.

Wonderful Reason #1
The shop carries the cutest handmade home items. Ironing board covers, kitchen towels, oven mitts and aprons.



Ironing Board Cover - Bluebirds over Pink


Wonderful Reason #2
They carry Amy Butler fabric (my favorite).


Amy Butler Fabric - Soul Blossoms - Twilight Peony in Amaranth

Wonderful Reason #3
Everything in the shop is fun and full of color.


Set of Two Scissor Sleeves - Amy Butler Love - Purple Paisley
 
Wonderful Reason #4
City Chic Country Mouse is run by a mother and daughter team. What a blessing! I love that City Chic (daughter) and Country Mouse (mother) came together and created a business that is not only beautiful but also inspiring.

For more info about City Chic Country Mouse Click here
City Chic Country Mouse Shop
City Chic Country Mouse Article

Blog Archive