March 30, 2012

Faithful One

He is Faithful. Those words keep playing over and over in my mind.

He is faithful in my moments of weakness.

He is faithful in my moments of doubt.

He is always faithful.

He is faithful to fulfill every dream He has placed on the inside of me.

He is faithful to bring to pass every vision He's given me... Vision.

As a way not to lose sight of the visions He's given me, I have a vision board. I pin all sorts of things to my board as it relates to the vision.

My vision board is ever changing as I am ever growing. The vision stays the same, it just gets clearer and stronger.

* A good tip is to take a picture of your board before you change it. It's a good way to be able to look back and reflect on how much you have grown and changed as your board grows in items and size.

I'm in the process of changing my board. It needs a refresher. I thought I would share photos of different kinds of mood boards/inspiration boards/vision boards I like.

my home moodboard


My desk
Source: Decor8

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. Psalm 33:4 (NIV)

Blog Archive