July 06, 2012

Learning to Swim

For many summers I've  had a goal to learn how to swim. However, summers came and went but I never learned how to swim. I wasn't motivated and therefore never took the steps to make this goal a reality. This all changed this summer. 

I was motivated and determined to learn how to swim. I found out where I could take classes and I signed up. I purchased my swim gear and I headed to the pool determined to leave a swimmer.

I thought that learning how to swim would be easy, but on day one I realized that it was not as easy as I had believed. Learning how to be relaxed and comfortable in deep water has been a challenge for me. However, by the grace of God, I will be able to achieve this goal.

Below is a picture that keeps me motivated. I am determined to swim in its waters and enjoy every moment of it.



Blog Archive