February 08, 2013

Ben·e·fit

Benefit: Something that is good. Payment or gift. To be of service to.

Did you know we have benefits in Christ?

Today I was reminded that because of Jesus' death on the cross, I have access to amazing benefits that causes me to be a success each day.

Want to know what some of those benefits are?

Psalm 103: 2-5 (NIV)
Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits
who *forgives all your sins and *heals all your diseases,
*who redeems your life from the pit and *crowns you with love and compassion, who *satisfies your desires with good things so that *your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.


* Forgiveness of sins
* Health
* Protection & Support
* Favor
* Renewed Youth

Thank You Jesus for my benefits. May I be mindful of them each day.

Blog Archive