November 18, 2011

Devotional

As part of my church's daily reading we also do a devotional called 20/20 based on what we read and what scripture stood out to us.

Here's my 20/20 devotional from last year November 4, 2010.

Title: "Sharing My Faith"

S: "I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ". Philemon 6 (NIV)

O: Sharing our faith as Christians is important. We are the salt and light of the earth. When we share, we are sharing God's love. We are giving the Holy Spirit the opportunity to work in and through us. Each time we give, we are given more and are constantly being refilled with more of who we are in Christ.

A: Today I will share my faith. I will not keep it to myself.

P: Father God, thank you for showing me how important it is to share my faith. Lord help me each day to boldly share my faith in you with the world. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

S =scripture
O =observation
A =application
P =prayer

For a daily bible reading plan and to learn how to turn your daily readings into devotionals click here.






Photobucket

Blog Archive